M-Files DMS is document management the way it should be: simple to install and learn, reliable, powerful and secure – without breaking your budget.
Improve workflow, increase information reuse, eliminate redundancy, securely control content, and avoid conflicts and data loss – all in a single document management solution that integrates with Windows Explorer. Skip the expensive and confusing new software – only with M-Files.
Top Features & Benefits:
M-Files has everything you need in document management, in one affordable system.
Request your trial version today to see these great benefits in action.
- Fast search – both "full text" file contents and metadata
- Secure, metadata-driven user access permissions
- Check-in/check-out with audit trail
- Version management
- Workflow with email notifications
- Fast offline use and remote/mobile access
- Support for scanned paper documents and email
- Web interface
- Robust interface for connecting to external databases such as an enterprise CRM or ERP system
- Rich scripting capabilities and a complete Application Programming Interface (API).
Fits the way you work - no training required
M-Files integrates seamlessly into Windows Explorer and supports all Windows applications, so it’s immediately familiar to anyone who uses Windows.
With M-Files, you don’t need to worry about extensive training or user resistance.
Supports all applications and file types
M-Files supports literally every Windows application.
Simply use the standard Save and Open commands to save to and open from the vault, whether in the cloud or on-premise, the experience is identical.
Every file type is supported, including Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, PDF files, Emails, CAD files, Quickbooks files, images and pictures and everything else.
M-Files supports a wide range of compliance needs, including:
• ISO 9000/9001 and GMP in manufacturing
• Regulations such as FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and EU GMP Annex 11 affecting pharmaceutical, medical device and biotech companies
• HIPAA and related privacy requirements in the medical field
• Sarbanes-Oxley in the accounting and financial services space
WHATS IN THE BOX